The "Kerwa" tour guides you through the annual events of parish fair in Kirchehrenbach and gives you a nice overview over the parish fair traditions in Kirchehrenbach using several pictures, texts and parish fair songs.
START THE KERWA TOUR
Tabl of content:
- Part 1: Collecting the heather
- Part 2: Digging out the parish fair
- Part 3: Binding the wreath
- Part 4: Binding the swallows
- Part 5: Felling the parish fair tree
- Part 6: Carrying the parish fair tree out of the forest
- Part 7: Bringing the parish fair tree into the village center
- Part 8: Setting the parish fair tree
- Part 9: The tree is standing
- Part 10: Picking up the girls
- Part 11: The "Betzn austanzen" (traditional dancing)
- Part 12: The "Küchla zamspieln"
- Part 13: The "Göga daschlong"
- Part 14: Kerwa final in front of the stage
- Part 15: Burying the parish fair